Our approach to Positive Behaviour Support is a holistic approach, where all aspects of a person, their environment, and their support system are carefully considered. The unique individual and their goals are of utmost importance to practitioners and our team as a whole.
We can support with the following:
- Provide comprehensive assessment to identify the purpose of challenging behaviour.
- Provide holistic intervention to assist the person, family, and staff involved in the person’s life.
- Liaise with health and medical professionals.
- Write and implement positive behaviour support plans-Aim to improve quality of life and reduce behaviour of concern and its impact.
- Provide training in implementing positive behaviour support plans.
- We offer mobile support so we can see you in your home, school, and/or special accommodation. We ensure that we partner with the individual, their family, and their support network.