We currently undertake assessments to identify:
- Cognitive functioning, including cognitive decline or improvement over time.
- Memory difficulties.
- Learning strengths and difficulties.
- Adaptive functioning.
- Behavioural difficulties and mental health concerns.
Specific assessments that we can complete include:
- Weschler Intelligence Scale for Children, Fifth Edition: Australian and New Zealand Standardised Edition (WISC-V A&NZ)
- Weschler Adult Intelligence Scale 4th Edition (WAIS-IV)
- Weschler Memory Scale Fourth Edition (WMS-IV)
- Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status Update (RBANS Update)
- Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scales, Third Edition (Vineland-3)
- Weschler Individualised Achievement Test – Australian and New Zealand Standardised, Third Edition (WIAT-III A&NZ)
Common applications for assessments that we can undertake:
- Determine cognitive functioning, including strengths and weaknesses.
- Inform decisions relating to support needs and intervention planning.
- Developing recommendations in relation to education, employment, housing, and therapeutic support.
- Monitor progression of neurological disorders, or recovery during rehabilitation.